Thursday, April 4, 2019

Update on Mario Through the Ages

Okay, pun intended here, but it's been ages since I've worked on this project. And even longer since I've posted anything about it. The last post I put up on here was May 29, 2018 which was my third week of working on this project. For grins and giggles, let's say that I started this project on May 4, 2018. That makes today day number 335 of this project. And frankly, I'm pretty okay with that because I'd say that I'm about 35-40% of the way done with this piece. I don't work very fast on my cross stitch, so 35-40% is just fine with me.

In this post I don't have a full-piece progress picture, but I should have one posted soon. It's silly because for me the biggest change that I'm noticing is that I've changed my needle minder out, but in reality the progress that's been made on this piece is enormous. I've almost finished four complete pages with just Mario aspects left to stitch (the hard parts, of course!) The filler parts I've been knocking out on my breaks at work which is the progress that's in the picture below.

More soon. In the meantime, enjoy!

Before work                                            After work

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sharing, it helps me a lot and I think I'll watch your post more.
    …………………….
    slot1688
    สล็อต1688

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทาง เข้า pg slot auto หรือ pg-slot.game เกมพีจีสล็อต pg สล็อตออนไลน์ 3 มิติ (pg slot auto) จากค่าย pg slot และ บาคาร่าออนไลน์ ที่มาในรูปแบบใหม่เป็นเกมส์ยอดนิยม

    ReplyDelete
  3. xoslot เป็นเว็บคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ดีชั้น 1 ของไทยแล้วก็ทวีปเอเชียโดยยิ่งไปกว่านั้นสล็อตออนไลน์เล่นขณะนี้ และรับรางวัลแจ็คพอต! สล็อตออนไลน์สมัครสล็อตถอนได้ไม่จำกัดสูงสุดวันละ 2ล้าน

    ReplyDelete