Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Walt Disney World Scrapbook - The Beginning

I've been procrastinating on creating a scrapbook for my April 2016 trip to Walt Disney World for two years now (which, to be frank, is entirely too long.) Well, I finally buckled down this last week and started to design the first page, the title page, for what will probably turn out to be an enormous scrapbook that will encompass over three hundred pictures.

Honestly, my Cricut is probably going to lead the way for me as I progress through this journey. It'll cut pretty much anything that I can possibly dream up and I have a feeling that once I get the ball rolling on everything that I'll be able to churn out two to three pages or more per week.

This is what I designed for the book's front page so far. As I get pages done, I'll make sure to post them here. Let me know if you have any suggestions!




1 comment:

  1. Teton-Stem Razor - Titanium-Arts.com
    Teton-Stem Razor titanium belly button rings - titanium pipe Titanium-Arts.com. $19.00. titanium nitride FOR SALE! - Shop for a Teton-Stem Razor. titanium symbol Description: Teton-Stem Razor titanium easy flux 125 - Titanium-Arts.com. $19.00. FOR SALE!.$19.00 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete