Saturday, May 5, 2018

MTTA Day 1/Week 1

As of today, I can officially say that I have gridded aida for a project: Mario Through the Ages. It took me about an hour from start to finish, but I think that I could have had it done in as little as thirty minutes if I hadn't checked my work so much to see if I was making any mistakes. Regardless, I'm 100% sure that the investment was worth it.

For one, and most importantly, it'll help me make sure that I'm not making mistakes while I stitch. The other thing it'll help me do is track progress on MTTA as I work my way through it.

As of this picture, I've completed 32 stitches. My plan is to work bottom-left to top-right and hopefully be done with the entire project by June of next year.

Stay tuned each week for weekly progress pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment