Monday, May 14, 2018

MTTA - Week 1 Progress


I saw that this is my Week 1 progress photo for Mario Through the Ages, but in reality it's my Week 1+ photo because it's probably about 10 days of work overall and not 7. Not a big deal, though.

Right now I am working on finishing up all the water in this piece--and there's a lot of it. At the moment, I'm about half way through stitching all the water, which has me pretty pleased. The only thing is that I've almost worked my way through an entire skein of floss so far and I'm having a hard time locating another skein. I've never been through a whole skein on one project before, so it's a new experience for me and I'm sure that it'll continue to happen as I stitch my way through the hills and sky, too.

I plan on keeping track of how many skeins this entire project takes so that people who decide to follow this pattern in the future can more accurately plan what supplies they need to get everything done. I just hope that people will be able to find this post down the road and find any information that they need.

1 comment: