Sunday, May 13, 2018

Needle Minders - I never knew they existed!

Up until about two weeks ago, I'd never even heard of a needle minder. Now, I'm not sure how I got through HSHY without one.

Needle minders are a simple premise: they're fun little magnetic gizmo that you attach onto your aida and when you're not using your needles, it'll hold onto them and keep them from getting lost.

In the past, I've lost needles on the floor and not been able to find them. Husband almost got one in his foot one time, so he was very supportive of me getting a minder despite the fact that money is pretty tight right now.

When I broke down and decided to purchase one, it took me a little while to find a store that I liked. The store I ended up falling in love with was TheCreativePalace on Etsy. There are an absolute ton of designs that you can choose from on her store and they're reasonably priced (which obviously meant that I had to buy more than one...)

I ended up choosing a Zero from NBC, the Toki Doki inspired unicorn, and a nice big cupcake with lots of surface area in case I ever decide to try parking projects down the line. The little unicorn on the bottom left was a bonus gift that was included with my order and I can't wait to use it down the line. Oh, and everything got to my house from Idaho in just a few days. I was really impressed. So, yeah, go check out her shop. Her stuff is great!

Note: I have no affiliation with TheCreativePalace or Etsy except as an occasional customer. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment