Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Ornaments WIP and FOs

With final exams rapidly approaching, crafting has become my main activity to de-stress since the final stretch has begun. I've completely finished four Christmas ornaments and finished an additional two cross stitching portions. I'm not exactly sure how many more I have left, but the number is definitely dwindling down.
The snowman, helicopter, gingerbread man, and candy cane are all done with the biplane and purple snowflake done and ready to be sewn.

My current WIP is a Squirtle for my boyfriend. I plan to be done with it and two more ornaments, a Wartortle and Blastoise, before Christmas, but at this rate, I have no idea if that will happen. He already has other gifts under the tree. I really need to prioritize my projects for the people that I don't have anything for yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment