Friday, July 25, 2014

Home Sweet Home Yoshi WIP 029




Without further ado, I present to you Work In Progress 029!



For some reason, holidays tend to be really great crafting days for me and this year was no different. The only thing that was out of the ordinary was the fact that I spent this 4th of July at a client's house while they were traveling to Boston. I didn't cross stitch a whole lot on this day, but I did get just under an hour of work done throughout the day with my sidekick Honey Bear to keep me company.


It was interesting cross stitching with a dog curled up with me on the couch. My dogs don't typically curl up with me while I work and if they do, then it's usually Baby, our Chihuhua-Poodle mix, so having HB, a boxer-pit mix curling up on my feet was really interesting. (It was warm, too! So nice.)

This might have been one of my most quiet Fourth of July holidays, but it was really nice to enjoy the company of Honey Bear over the course of the day while we watched a Dirty Jobs marathon on Animal Planet. After July 4, 2014, I have invested 1 day 9 hours 38 minutes into this project and have sewn in 18.50% of this project--3,995/21,600 stitches. Almost one-fifth of the way there!

No comments:

Post a Comment